1. Dealer owns/leases and operates a visible retail music storefront.
2. Dealer supplies photographs of the exterior and interior of their music store.
3. Dealer provides a resale number from the state in which they own their business.
4. Dealer supplies five music industry references.
5. Dealer advertises and represents Voyage-air Guitars in a professional manner as befits the company image and products of the Voyage-air Guitar Company. Dealer may advertise Voyage-air Guitar’s retail prices in the media or via the Internet at “retail price” without discounts or sale prices.
6. Dealer initially purchases a minimum of three guitars. Dealer stocks three Voyage-air Guitars at all times with a minimum purchase of six (6) guitars per year.
7. Accounts are opened on a COD basis. All Invoices are due when goods are received. After one year you may request “open terms”. Changes in terms are based on review of account. Accounts are paid according to the terms printed on the invoice. Due dates on open accounts are calculated from the date of the invoice.
8. Dealer pays freight on guitar purchases i.e. FOB Shipping Point. Dealer is responsible for all claims on damaged goods. Carriers used are: UPS Ground or FedEx Economy Service. Other shipping options are available upon mutual agreement.
Voyage-air Guitars agrees to build and supply acoustic and steel string guitars models with a five (5) year Limited Warranty * Guitars will arrive in excellent saleable condition with a warranty card. Voyage-air Guitars are under warranty to be free of defect in material or workmanship for five (5) years from the date of purchase by the original owner. Warranty will be honored for the initial buyer who sends in the warranty card and/or shows proof of new purchase from an authorized Voyage-air dealer. Warranty work will be performed by our company or an authorized repairman at our expense. All warranty repairs will require prior written approval.
Contact us with any questions, our knowledgeable staff and service team would love to help!