The VAD-1 is a full-size Dreadnought guitar, designed and built without compromise. It has the features that professional musicians expect: Solid African Mahogany for the back and sides, Solid Sitka Spruce for the top, Solid African Mahogany for the neck (with Solid Rosewood fretboard). The combination of these premium solid tonewoods make for crisp, clean and loud projection from this Dreadnought-size guitar. The African Mahogany back and sides add 'sparkle' and bright harmonics to the overall tone. Of course, the Solid Sitka Spruce top adds sustain, harmonics, and a distinct sonic signature that makes strummed chords "RING." For sound and tone, the VAD-1 compares to the best of any instruments from the Major Brand manufacturers. Deluxe appointments include inlaid green Abalone position markers on the fretboard, gold-plated precision tuners with ebonized pegs, a solid bone compensated bridge/saddle. This is a beautiful guitar, and it sounds as great as it looks.
The price includes the acclaimed Deluxe 'Voyager' carry case: injection molded, rugged and durable, with backpack straps and zippered pockets for storage.
Contact us for more info.
Listen to the VAD-1
|• Full-sized Dreadnought body design
• Solid Sitka Spruce Top
• Solid Mahogany Back and Sides
• “C”shaped Mahogany neck for playability
• African Mahogany Neck
• Rosewood Heel Cap
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Inlaid green abalone position markers
• Rosewood Bridge and bridge plate
• 1 11/16” width at the nut
|• 25.5” Scale length
• Tortoise-style body binding & pick guard
• 3-ring soundhole rosette
• High Quality gold plated tuners
• Highly Polished premium frets
• Bone Saddle
• Patented Voyage-Air Neck Hinge
• D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings.
• Includes Deluxe “Voyager” Carrying Case (Laptop Accessory Case Included)
• Thoroughly inspected & set-up in the USA
Currently being built
Customer Reviews:There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.