Electrics: DuraTrans Case
The DuraTrans case is small briefcase-size, and engineered for protection and convenience with the Voyage-Air TransAxe Series electric folding travel guitars. This case comes equipped with a highly rigid injection-molded top panel for impact resistance. Covered with black 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon, the DuraTrans case is elegant and road-tough. All TransAxe series guitars fit precisely into this case, with a strap to position the neck in the folded position, and a separate strap to secure the strings. Thin, light and convenient: that's the DuraTrans case!
And there's more: a zippered pocket on the back has room for storing a laptop computer and other on-the-road needs. Padded backpack straps are within another concealed pocket, so the straps aren't in the way when you carry it 'briefcase-style.' Yet in seconds, you can sling this case over your shoulders and take your full-size electric guitar wherever you go.
|DuraTrans Case Specs: (inches)
• Length = 22"
• Width = 17"
• Height = 7.5"
|• Fits easily in overhead compartments on most airliners
• 800 Denier Ballistic Nylon Covering (black)
• Molded High-Density EVA foam top shell
• Interior storage pocket for tuners, extra strings and stuff
• Zippered lap-top accessory pocket (fits up to a 17” lap-top computer)
• Concealed, highly padded backpack straps for comfort
• Extremely durable, and light-weight
• Can be baggage-checked or gate-checked for airline travel