Voyage-Air Guitar, Inc. Limited Warranty
1. Terms and Conditions. Voyage-Air Guitar, Inc. warrants solely to the original purchaser of a Voyage-Air Guitar, Inc. instrument that the instrument purchased shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year. Additionally, the Voyage-Air guitar “hinge mechanism” is protected by a Lifetime Limited Warranty subject to the limitations listed below and will be replaced free of charge if necessary only for the original purchaser. This Limited Warranty does not apply: (a) to wear or breakage of frets or strings, or other normal wear and tear of the instrument or its parts; (b) defects caused by modification, misuse or abuse or improper maintenance of the instrument; (c) defects caused by accident or exposure to extremes of temperature or humidity which cause harm to the instrument; or (d) no warranty will be honored to anyone who did not purchase the instrument from an authorized Voyage-Air Guitar company dealer.
2. Limitations on Obligation. The obligations of Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. hereunder are limited to repair or replacement of parts of the instruments found to be defective under this Limited Warranty. In no event shall Voyage-Air Guitar, Inc. be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, of any nature or kind, or for damages to persons or property whether such liability claim is based on breach of warranty or contract, negligence or any other legal duty or obligation. This warranty is non-transferable and applicable only to the original purchaser.
This Limited Warranty is the sole warranty of Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. and is given in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
3. No Other Warranties. The Limited Warranty set forth herein constitutes the entire warranty and representation of Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. This Limited Warranty shall be controlling over any conflicting terms and conditions of any purchase orders, contracts or invoices that may be executed in connection with the purchase a Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. musical instrument. No representation or warranty made by any Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. salesperson, dealer, agent, representative or employee shall be binding upon Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. other than as set forth herein.
4. Claim Procedures. Unless purchaser is notified in writing that repairs and service under this Limited Warranty may be made by an authorized Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. dealer, claims for warranty performance and service shall be made by sending the instrument, shipping and insurance prepaid by the purchaser, to Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. at the address shown on the face of this warranty, together with: (a) evidence confirming the original purchase by purchaser (such as a copy of the sales invoice or receipt, a credit card slip, or the like); (b) a brief description of the nature of the asserted defect; and (c) the name, address and phone number of the original purchaser to whom the instrument is to be returned.
Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. shall review the description of the asserted defect, examine the instrument, and make service, repairs, and replacements as appropriate under this Limited Warranty. Upon completion of the service, the instrument shall be returned by Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. to the original purchaser, shipping and insurance to by paid by the purchaser. In the event it is determined that the asserted defect is not covered by or is excluded from this Limited Warranty, the instrument shall be returned without repairs or replacement, shipping and insurance to be paid by the purchase.
5. Owner Registration. To assist in confirming the original purchase and purchaser, please complete and return the attached Owner Registration Card to Voyage-Air Guitar Inc. Completion and return of the Owner Registration Card is not a condition of this Limited Warranty.
Voyage-Air Guitar, Inc. www.voyageairguitar.com (800) 371-6478