The Dreadnought is a legend among pro guitarists worldwide: there's an unmistakable punch and clarity from its full-size body.
With the VAD-04, the signature rich harmonics and sustain of a Dreadnought are emphasized by the solid Spruce top. Here's a top-tone, affordable Dreadnought guitar that's travel-tested and road tough.
Supplied with the new slim and durable Transit Bag carry case, here's a guitar that captures the ROAR of a full-size Dreadnought in a lightweight and adventure-ready package.
Contact us for more info.
Listen to the VAD-04
|• Songwriter™ Series
• Dreadnought Body Shape
• Select Solid Spruce Top
• Hand Inlaid 3-ring Soundhole Rosette
• 6-ply top binding
• African Mahogany Back and Sides
• African Mahogany Neck
• Select East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
• Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
• Compensated Saddle
|• Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
• Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
• Patented Folding Neck-Hinge System
• 25.5” Scale Length
• Traditional 1 11/16” Nut width
• Chrome Plated Die-Cast tuners
• High-Gloss finish
• D’Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings
• Thoroughly inspected & set-up in the USA
“As an avid guitar player and frequent RVer who also spends a fair amount of time traveling around on work assignments, I have found that this VAD-04, and all of the other guitars in the Voyage-Air line, offers an easy solution to the usual problems I face when trying to bring a full-size, full- scale guitar along for the ride. Besides, it’s fun to hear the gasps around the campfire as you break your guitar down to take it back inside your motorhome.” - Preston Gratiot, MotorHome Magazine