Note: This is a discontinued model. You may find one at a dealer or one used and need to know the specs. We list this here for your information.
Affordable Dreadnought with top tone. That’s the Voyage-Air VAD-06: it proved the concept of a full-size, affordable Dreadnought that folds in half for travel. Though now a discontinued model, we have a few in stock at our new warehouse. These are brand new, full warranty, and at a special factory-direct price. The VAD-06 Dreadnought features a solid Sitka Spruce top and scalloped, forward-shifted internal bracing. The proven solid-wood top and bracing means this guitar can be played and strummed hard - yet still deliver the punchy clarity of the Dreadnought sound.
This full Dreadnought-size guitar is a delight to strum, with a 1-11/16” nut width that makes it easy to reach complicated chords. Think of the rhythms of Paul Simon. Garth Brooks. John Denver. Johnny Cash – that’s the room-filling resonance you can get from the VAD-06. The back and sides are select Mahogany, and the entire body of the guitar sports a high-gloss finish with black bindings. As with all Voyage-Air ’06 Series guitars, the VAD-06 is elegant, easy to play, has superior appointments and offers unmatched tone at its price.
- Dreadnought Body Shape
- Genuine Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Hand Inlaid 3-ring Soundhole Rosette
- 6-ply top binding
- African Mahogany Back and Sides
- African Mahogany Neck
- Select East Indian Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot Inlay in Prewar-style staggered sizes
- Compensated Saddle• Distinctive Voyage-Air pickguard in black
- Proprietary Voyage-Air Captured Nut
- Patented Folding Neck-Hinge System
- 25.5” Scale Length
- Traditional 1 11/16” Nut width
- Chrome Plated Die-Cast tuners .
- High-Gloss finish.
- D’Addario 12-54 Phosphor Bronze strings.
- Thoroughly inspected & set-up in the USA